Saturday, June 6, 2009

home from the crop!!

just got home from Sandra's crop, it was lots of fun.
i got three Layouts done (almost done, they need some finishing touches.)
it felt weird to be at a crop and not shop which made me a bit sad, but i did gain some scrappy connections which always come in handy so i was pleased with that.

*it just occured to me that i feel a bit like Doogie Houser (spelling?) typing up my day on my blog like this....*

tomorrow i am going to post my sketch design team application for Lets Capture Our Memories. i am a little bit nervous about applying, i have so little design team experience, but hey....ya gotta put yourself out there right?

i'm feeling pretty tired tonight, must be all the scrappy energy i expended today.

i'm hoping tomorrow is a good day, i'm on a MOJO ROLL and i want to get some more things done, and maybe venture into the garden...eek!
we'll see if i can handle weeds and bugs, might not happen

No comments:

Post a Comment