Tuesday, November 17, 2009

no title

after deleting three potential titles, this post gets no title, i can't be bothered to try to be clever today. i want very badly to organzie my ribbon stash. i don't seem to find a way that works for me, and after an anxiety attack about it the other night, its just all sitting on the floor in my scrap room.

maybe this evening, but i'm super tired and even though its early, i really want to go to bed.

i've already done lots today, laundry dishes, played with king, oh yeah, worked 9 hours too

thats enough right?

i need to photograph the book i made for my mom, but its so dark that i probably won't tonight.

on an interesting and positive note: NEW MOON opens this weekend, i'm so excited to go on Saturday. its going to be awesome!!

also, i have my front teeth all shiny, white and shaped beautifully. i feel i can brag like that since it was dang expensive, hurt a little, and i've been waiting for YEARS to get it done.

pearly whites, so worth it!

thats all for now! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll send Bridget right over to organize your ribbon for you, heehee!! Can't wait for New Moon...love hanging with you girls! I'm sure the teeth were worth the pain...I'd love bright shiny white teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teeth look great, and I'm glad I got to see you two days in a row again this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete